Let Fly Carla guide you to YOUR flyness! #theflygirlguide
New Podcast every Tuesday!
Most of us are stuck in life because we can't get out of our head. Don't talk yourself out of your blessings and purpose. You don't need to know everything to get started, you just have to get started!
And I've learned to stop proving my faith to others! I know Jesus is the plug and if you don't believe, all I can say is taste and see.
In my latest podcast, I'm teaching you how to stop doubting yourself and how to really stay away from "they."
1. In three weeks, this fly girl will be in London covering Africa Fashion Week London! I'm so excited. If you've been following my journey, then you'll know that I have been trying to be an international fly girl for years! God is so good. Ever since I stop trying to force things myself, blessings have been falling in my lap!
Be sure to follow my journey on Snapchat!
2. I'm hosting a brunch for all my fly girls! I've learned that God has made us all with the capacity to live courageously, to have great faith, and to become a person of influence.
So why are so many of us living small? The time is now to BMORE! Join me at my 1st Why Be Less When You Can B'more Brunch on August 28th in Greenbelt, Maryland to have a candid conversation on letting God use you and how to truly own your life!
Each guest will receive brunch, my new book,The Fly Girl Guide to Next Level Living: The five part system for accepting and understanding how transition will elevate your life, a gift bag and a private 20 minute session with me to discuss how to own your life!
Click here to purchase and I hope to see you! Let's get it fly girls! We are all about next level living!
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE
- The path may not be clear but just start with number 1! (12:53)
- I don't need your permission to make moves (29:30)
FLY CARLA QUOTES
Tweet it! "Stop explaining YOUR faith to other people!" via @flycarla #flygirlguidepodcast #theflygirlguide #stayawayfromthey
Tweet it! "Major key: get out of your head! Stop letting your doubts block your blessings." via @flycarla #flygirlguidepodcast #theflygirlguide
RESOURCES DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE
- This is a book for my fly girls who are struggling in their search for purpose and happiness. Click here to purchase.
CONNECT WITH ME ONLINE